Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Students enjoy reading their library books.Upcoming School Closings
Monday, January 20th is a holiday. School will be CLOSED.
January 27th and 28th are teacher workdays and staff development days.
Monday, February 17th is a holiday.
Tuesday, March 3rd is a school planning day and school will be closed.After School Activities
Is cabin fever setting in? Winter 2020 after school class registration is open! Our PTA sponsored classes will have your children excited to try new skills and make memories with friends. We offer a variety of classes to get out those wiggles and flex creative muscles. Come join the fun!
Please check out our full offerings at http://leescornerpta.net/after-school-programs-2020-winter/
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration questions.
Our school social worker, Olivia Yellen, is available at email@example.com for financial aid scholarship inquiries.Ready for Kindergarten?
Please click here for kindergarten information if you have a child that will be five years old by September 30, 2020.Preorder a Yearbook Now!
Capture this year’s memories forever by ordering a yearbook! The preorder cost is $15 each. Please click here for ordering information.January Spirit Day
Our next Spirit Day will be on Friday, January 31st, the Friday before Super Bowl. Sports Day- Show your spirit for your favorite sports team or wear LCES spirit wear.6th Grade Basketball Game
The annual 6th grade basketball game against Oak Hill will be held on Friday, March 13th at Chantilly High School at 6 pm. Please see the flyer for more information.T-Shirt Design Contest
6th Grade Basketball T-shirt Design Contest
Be a part of Lees Corner history by designing our 2020 6th Grade basketball game T-shirt! One winning design will be selected and the winner will receive 2 free T-shirts!
- Must include the words "Lees Corner" and the year “2020”
- Design for front of t-shirt only
- Avoid “fine detail”
- If submitting a hand drawing, please use pencil or black marker on white paper and submit no larger than 8.5-by-11-inch format.
- Digital designs should be printed on 8.5-by-11-inch paper to be submitted. Please save the digital file.
- Put your name and teacher on the back
- Multiple designs may be submitted
- Final T-shirt will be in two ink colors. T-shirt fabric will be gray, so consider that in your design.
SUBMIT all entries to the school office by January 31, 2020.
A student prepares materials for Blizzard's Market.